Site Kit the official WordPress plugin from Google, Site Kit plugin Google Released and available on Thursday, October 31, 2019, for all WordPress sites, officially available for everyone!, with the help of this you can get insights information from Google Analytics, Google Search Console (webmasters), PageSpeed Insights, AdSense, Tag Manager, Optimize, etc, you can monetizing your all Data and also check how to improve your site performance etc.
The advantage of this WordPress plugin you can directly get insights data in your WordPress dashboard. how to install Site Kit in your site, visit this link to install site kit plugin. You can also install from WordPress plugin directory.
1. Why use site kit plugin for your WordPress website
The site kit makes easy to use, configure and set up, directly get google insights data on your WordPress dashboard, with the help of this plugin you can get and access Google Products directly and quickly.
2. The site kit Plugin for WordPress brings the all google products (tools) to WordPress dashboard
The site kit plugin contains powerful features by using these google products smoothly and Flexible.
- By using site kit plugin you can get all statistics directly in your WordPress Dashboard.
- All google products like Insights, Trends, Analytics, Google console (webmasters), AdSense and Admobs, etc. Site kit is an all in one Dashboard for all google products (tools).
- The main advantage of this plugin, you can get comfortable and fast setup for Multiple Google Products (Tools), without add or edit source code of your site.
- You can get all metrics data of your site and for different pages and posts etc.
- With the help of this plugin, the site owners can easily manage and also grant the permissions or privileges of all google products through WordPress.
3. Site Kit supported google services
Site Kit shows full data insights and metrics data from multiple google products (tools).
3.1. Google Search Console (Google Webmasters):
Google Search Console, provides online free web service from Google. Google Search Console allows webmasters to check the indexing site URL’s status and also optimizing the online visibility of your websites or webpages you can track your website Data or information and also get website Performance (website health report).
3.2. Google Analytics:
Google launched Google Web Analytics service in 2005 November 14, by using google web analytics service you can get or track and reports of all website insight traffic information, like bounce rate, session duration and pages per session, etc. and also track Active Users right now and real-time Analytics information, You can track All Traffic coming from all channels like social and other channels, etc. and also get users information coming from different country. And track What pages did users visit most.
Access Google’s unique insights information and Machine learning capable features to make the maximum of your data.
3.3. Google AdSense:
Google AdSense Cross-platform web-based application online advertisement service, it is free for participants and an easy way to use and earn money online by placing ads on your website. Google network provides different types of advertisements like images, video, or interactive media advertisements are target the online site content and audience, this service is initially released on June 18, 2003, developed and maintained by Google.
3.4. Google PageSpeed Insights:
Google PageSpeed Insights is a Google’s, PageSpeed Tool, this tool analyzes the content of the web page this tool specially designed to help the website’s performance optimizations, PageSpeed Insights introduced in the year of 2010 by Google, PageSpeed Insights can analyzes the both Mobile and desktop versions, and raises the issues, to solve, by using this tool you can make webpages of your site faster then previous.
3.5. Google Tag Manager:
Google Tag Manager is a free tool that is provided by Google that allows you to manage & deploy marketing tags (snippets of code or tracking pixels) on your website (or mobile app) without modifying the code. Here’s a straightforward example of how Google Tag Manager works.
3.6. Optimize Google tools:
No code required, Without writing, adding or editing the source code you can get site data on your dashboard. It will create free A/B tests that help you drive metric-based design solutions to your website.
4. Advantages of Site Kit Plugin:
Site kit plugin helps the WordPress site owners to make ease of use and get all google Products (tools) insights data in a dashboard without need of a small bit of code add or write or edit.
The Connection, Disconnection and Manage sites services on WordPress Dashboard is as shown in below screenshots.
- Easy to verify site ownership
- comfortable and easy to use and access
- you can get multiple google product insights (Analytics, Google Console (webmasters), AdSense and Admobs, etc)
- No source code required (the easiest way to get install and manage all google Products (tools)
1. 16 Best (free) AMP – (Accelerated Mobile Pages) WordPress Plugins in 
2. 16 Best Free SEO WordPress plugins for your Blogs & websites in 
3. 5 Hottest Social Media trends that are must watch in 
4. 5 Successful SEO Link Building Strategies
5. Top 5 SEO Audit Tools You Should Use For Technical Analysis
6. How Can You Improve The Web Ranking For Your Website?