Whether it is your official website or any social media site that you use for your marketing purpose, you will need to constantly monitor its performance. This will not only allow you to know how the site is performing but at the same time, it will also allow you to find out the lacunas in it that may be holding it back from reaching its optimal level of performance.
Proper and regular monitoring and tracking of your sites will allow you to:
- Make the necessary changes
- Keep your site contents as fresh and new as it can be and
- Deliver your users just what they want.
There are several different analytical tools that you will get to measure the performance of your website, but if you are using Instagram as an integrated marketing technique, then you may not find many that are freely accessible and ready to use until you have prior knowledge of where to find them and how to apply.
Such a knowledge is essential when you use Instagram because unlike many of the other popular social media channels out there to use, Instagram does not have much of its own analytics dashboard for the users and brands to use and measure the level of engagement amongst the users or the effectiveness of their posts. For that matter, you will need to resort to third-party tools that will help you a great deal with your analysis.
Of course, if you have professional experts behind your marketing strategy, then you will not have worry about such things, provided you have reliable support and a knowledgeable marketing agency. If you take this route, make sure that you research thoroughly and visit different sites such as https://blastup.com and others, compare their services and rates and then make a final choice.
1. Popular and favored Iconosquare
When you visit any site looking for tips and advice to find the best Instagram analytical tools, you will find picture that almost every site starts with Iconosquare. This is because this is the most popular and favored analytical tool by its own virtue.
Yes, there are a ton of analytics tools out there that you can use, and some of them are really good. Some of them are free, while others come with a price tag. With that said, here are the reasons why Iconosquare, formerly known as Statigram, is considered to be the best analytical tool.
- This tool appeals to both the average social media user as well as the big brands that employsocial tools and network extensively for their business marketing purpose.
- This is a desktop app and therefore has a broader and more comfortable usage enabling users to do their job more comfortably and speedily.
The tool provides both in-depth and high-level analytics about your users that will help you to make better decisions and changes that may be required for enhanced performance of your site. These analytics includes:
- The total number of likes and comments received
- The history of your most liked photos all throughout the duration of your Instagram account
- The average number of likes and comments for each photo that you may have received during its life period
- The growth charts of your followers along with an accurate report to allow you to know about the trend and pattern and so much more.
However long the list may seem to you, that is not all that Iconosquare provides. This tool will also allow you to:
- Add a customized Instagram tab to your Facebook pages so that you have a boosted-up cross-channel engagement
- Use the embedded feature to show your Instagram photo gallery on your website and
- Use the content functionality feature if you want to play on Instagram and create Instagram contests and promotions.
All these will increase the follower base as well as enable you to engage with your Instagram community.
This is the second in line analytical tool in terms of popularity and usefulness. This tool will help you a lot of you have to present an accurate summary of the Instagram account of your brand to your management executives or your marketing team. This free tool is known for its high level of a user report.
- This is a web-based report that is available for accounts that have up to 25,000 followers
- You will get the most comprehensive report for two months together.
The elements included in this report are very useful for the marketers and includes analytical data of:
- Average engagement for each photo
- Keyword analysis for user comments
- Most active Insta followers
- Best time for posting to receive the highest engagement
- Top locations
- Filtersand so many more.
Arguably, when it comes to a free report, this is perhaps the best and easiest breakdown that you will ever get.
This is a mobile app that works both for iOS and Android users. This is a simple to use tool that will provide a lot of insight, especially about your follower base. When you download this app and sync it up with your Instagram account, you will be able to track:
- Who are the new followers?
- Who unfollows you?
- Who you do not follow back?
- Who you follow but they do not follow you back?
When you have such data at your fingertips, it will be easier for you to get a better handle on your followers are. You will also be able to determine the ways in which you can increase your following.
4. Union Metrics
Much similar to Simply Measured, this is a web-based analytical tool that will help you to receive data and statistics regarding your Instagram account in a short time. You will know about different things such as:
- The best time to post
- The best hashtags
- The top fans and followers and
- The type of content you should produce more or cut back on.
All these tools will help you to make more educated decisions in your social marketing. It is now up to you which one you will choose to use.
1. 16 Best (free) AMP – (Accelerated Mobile Pages) WordPress Plugins
2. Advertising Products And Services On Instagram Increases Social Media Traffic
3. Want To Increase More Instagram Followers? Here’re Surefire And Successful Organic Strategies
4. Myths of Buying Instagram Likes Affecting You to Grow
5. How To Utilize Instagram To Grow Small Businesses