Today digitalization has no age limit; children show interest in technology at a very tender age. They can operate tech gadgets efficiently as any adult. The fantastic potential reflects the kind of path they might take later in life.
The Internet has introduced platforms where kids can participate and have fun in technology-driven equipment. They can shoot video and have their YouTube channels for entertainment.
These also give a sense of belonging and responsibility as they can earn from the videos. It a fun way to develop in all aspects of life today. Some have developed Vlogging skills, which is an accessible career path for many.
However, they need to have equipment such as a camera to kick start the vlogging journey.
1. How to get the best vlogging camera?
Before settling for any camera, it is best to consider several factors, there are different vlogging cameras for kids in the market today, but few have the right quality or meet the needs.
The age determines what kind of camera to pick. You kids aged 3-5 years will like to use the camera for just fun. Older kids, maybe nine and above, will handle the camera differently.
Check on the age recommendation before buying and purchase what suits best
b. Durability and affordability
Check for cameras that can withstand the crushing falling and also waterproof. It should be of quality but affordable.
c. Type of camera and video quality
The kind of camera depends on why the child needs it; for vlogging, they need a quality camera to make excellent videos.
2. Best Vlogging Camera for kids
a. Smyidel waterproof mini kid camera
Children are adventures by nature; they want to shot and take images on every activity, including swimming. The Smyidel waterproof mini kid camera is the right gadget for vlogging; they can quickly make videos underwater.
It’s has a 32GB storage and high-resolution power. It compacted with a 2.0inch LCD and has a one-year warranty.
- It’s durable and easy to use.
- The camera takes 12MP pictures and is sealed with a dustproof and waterproof cover.
- Has 1080p HD video and audio.
- The battery, though, doesn’t last long but can be changed.
b. Kids camera 8.0MP dual digital camera
It’s among the best in the vlogging category for kids. Children in the 3-12-year gap can use the camera. It offers a 4x zooming ability and a 2.8-inch touch screen.
The gadget has different funny frames and comes in two different colors. The Kids camera 8.0MP dual digital camera has an OTG cable, which can be used to share photos or videos on any social media platform.
- It’s easy to use and made with non-toxic materials.
- Lightweight easily portable.
- The camera supports six languages example: English, Korean, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese.
- Quality videos and images.
- However, it requires more functionality while switching from video to photo.
c. VTECH kidizoom action cam
The camera is a high tech gadget and best for vlogging videos. It’s a flexible camera that can flip 180 degrees. It can take both videos, selfies, and vlogs.
The camera is durable and safe, having a waterproof cover. Its best for children from 4-12 years; it has two mounts where you can ride your bike and still shoot a video.
The waterproof is restricted to up to 6 feet deep; children can have fun under the water without any worry of damaging the camera.
- The camera is durable and easy to use.
- Has a slot for Micro SD card?
- Rotates 180 degrees
- Can take videos, photos, and selfie
- It’s affordable and has high-definition videos and pictures.