Apps make the use of smartphones enjoyable. Think of social media apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Without forgetting entertaining game apps like Pokemon Go, Temple Run and Candy Crush.
The word of smartphone apps is seeing a revolution. Instead of paying to access features of popular apps, a new generation of apps called money making apps pay you for using them.
An infographic designed by SwiftTechBuy analyses these apps and things you need to do to earn points using them. The points gathered using these apps are converted based on the conversion rate of the platform. For instance, a platform could offer 600 points for $1. That means when you will need 6,000 points to make a $10 equivalent.
Some of the apps you will find on the SwiftTechBuy infographic include;
- Field Agent
- Citizen Me
- Curious Cat
Activities you may engage in to earn points using these apps include;
- Taking Survey
- Trying New Apps
- Sharing Opinions
- Shopping with partnering retailers
- Viewing News and Articles
- Reviewing Product and Services
- Reading Reviews
There are different ways you can be paid when you use any of these money making apps;
- Gift cards
Remember, most of these money making apps do not offer the same payment method. It is important to read through their terms and conditions before joining. This will save you from getting stuck when you want to withdraw. You might not be a fan of gift card and the money making app you choose only pays through gift cards.
1. 16 Best (free) AMP – (Accelerated Mobile Pages) WordPress Plugins in 
2. Do Human Translators Have a Reason to Be Afraid of Advancing Technologies
3. Artificial Intelligence And Its Demands To The Programmers
4. The Future Of Furniture Shopping: Augmented Reality Apps
5. How Augmented Reality Will Change The Future Of Design Industry In