We live in the digital age, and it may seem like your best marketing strategies should consist of many social media ads and finding ways of ranking your content high on search engines. While these two methods are both practical and innovative ways to market your business, they don’t completely diminish the importance of traditional offline marketing practices.
The best marketing strategies combine offline and online ideas to best increase your brand visibility and boost conversions. Here are the best offline marketing ideas to start with if you are looking for innovative and effective tried and tested offline marketing strategies.
1. Create flyers and pamphlets
Flyers & pamphlets are an excellent way to get your brand message out to your target market. They may seem like an old tactic, but they are still useful and bring results, especially if you are trying to gain visibility in your area.
Go the extra mile and create unique flyers and pamphlets. Go beyond the standard template to get people’s attention and a practical for reading and saving. Here are some quick tips to make memorable flyers and pamphlets;
- Make sure to include your business contact information, social media handles, and your website URL
- You can also print out informative infographics and use them as pamphlets to give out.
- You can also add a discount coupon at the bottom of your flyers.
2. Business cards
Investing in good-looking business cards is one of the most effective ways to get your brand name out there. Set your business apart by choosing a unique design that reflects your brand values and creativity.
Like with print design, weigh what you want against how much it’s going to cost you. There are plenty of affordable business card generators available you can use. However, if you have a unique design you want to use or pick a specific type of paper to print your business cards, you may want to look for a designer and print shop.
Remember that business cards are an extension of your brand, so ensure that you are consistent. Don’t use a different logo, colours, font style than those you use on your website or the comfort of your online & offline marketing materials.
Tips to make your business card stand out;
- Use coloured cardboard instead of the standard white paper.
- Change the orientation from landscape to portrait.
3. Offer coupons
There is no better way to grow brand loyalty and get your brand message out there than by having a sale. Offering coupons, special discounts, loyalty programs, and more is a great way to make your customers feel special while increasing deals and brand awareness.
Advertise the incentives, and you will grab the attention of potential buyers who have never heard about your brand before. You can offer free trial periods to prove to your consumers how great your product or service is and convince them to keep doing business with you.
Tips to give out amazing discounts;
- You can partner with other stores in your area and offer discounts that work together. For example, if you are a restaurant, you can partner with a movie theatre, and everyone who watches a movie can get free dinner or vice versa.
- Pick out a specific group like moms, first-year students, or newlyweds and create their own unique sales week.
4. Send out seasonal cards and gifts.
Do you love the holidays? Everyone does, even your customers. Send out gifts and cards to your loyal customers and use special occasions and milestones to make your presence known. Also, you do not have to give a lot of money from celebrating with your clients.
A well thought out, and uniquely designed greeting or small token can show your customers that you care and that they mean something to your brand. Here are some tips to help you.
- When it’s your business anniversary, you can send out anniversary cards to clients with discount prices.
- Offer unique discounts for every holiday in your calendar; you can make it easy for customers to remember with reminders on receipts.
- A few months before the holidays, you can give out a coupon book that your customers can use to shop.
5. Community engagement
Another great way to get your brand name known and also have a chance to help out your customers is to get involved in the community. COVID-19 had a severe impact on the world, many lost their jobs, their loved ones, and most people are struggling to stay afloat.
You can partner up with nonprofit organizations in your area, or you can promote volunteer work in your community and give out some things that would go out to help those who need it. Your customers will appreciate and feel that you care for them.
Donations, volunteer work, and being part of organizations that support local people and businesses will spread your business knowledge while doing good for your community. You can encourage your staff members to participate in any community work you are involved in, and they can also help you by suggesting which organizations you can join as a brand.
You can go beyond donations and sponsorships by holding events and developing service projects. Ensure that the organizations you collaborate with are in line with your company values.
6. Participate in trade shows
Attending trade shows is another way to get more exposure for your brand. Whether you are displaying or selling, you will create brand visibility and generate more leads in the event.
Ensure that your promotional materials are suited to your objectives, not to waste money and resources. You can work with professionals from https://www.craftsmenind.com/ who will ensure the event is a success.
Here do some fast tips to make the most of trade shows;
- Have a competition or something to attract attendees to your booth.
- Give away coupons or free samples for every lead you collect.
- Follow up with customers who give you their contact information within a week of the event.